Cliff Eley has been representing injured workers in Colorado for 25 years. He limits his practice to helping workers compensation claimants. He has never represented an insurance company.
Mr. Eley is graduated with honors from Brigham Young University in 1980. He graduated from J. Rueben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University in 1983 where he was a member of the Law Review.
Mr. Eley is a founding member of the Workers Compensation Education Association. The WCEA is an association is Colorado's largest and foremost association of claimant's attorneys.
Mr. Eley is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and a past chairman of the Workers Compensation Section of the Colorado Bar.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Colorado, 1983
- U.S. Federal Court, 1985
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. - 1983
- Law Review: Law Review, Member
- Brigham Young University
- With Honors - 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Workers Compensation Education Association, Founding Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section, Past Chairman