Workers' Compensation Forms

This page contains helpful links to some of the forms needed to pursue a workers' compensation claim in Colorado.

Basic Claims Process. This guide is published by the Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation. It provides helpful information on how a claim goes forward.

Claim from this form provides notice of the injury to the insurance company and the Division of Workers' Compensation.

Application for Hearing. This is filed to request a hearing before the Office of Administrative Courts.

Request for Expedited Hearing. Under some circumstances, a hearing can be expedited. However, expedited hearings are often postponed which can delay a hearing beyond the date it would have occurred if you had gone through the normal hearing process.

Notice and Proposal to Select Independent Medical Examiner. This form is used by a party to initiate a request for a Division Independent Medical Exam (IME) and to propose the name of a physician to perform the exam.

Application for Division Independent Medical Examination. After filing a Notice and Proposal (Form WC146), this application is used by a claimant or insurer to request and Independent Medical Examination (IME) through the Division for a determination of Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI), permanent impairment, or both.

Application for Indigent Determination (IME). This application is used by claimants who can't afford to pay the fees for a Division IME.

Call the Eley Law Firm today 720-644-8759 for a free case evaluation from a workers' compensation attorney. You may also contact us online or fill out the form on the Contact page of this website, and a representative from the office will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your workers comp case!

This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.