Our Services Are Focused On
Protecting Your Rights
We realize you and your family rely upon workers' compensation to help you through difficult times. That's why we are ready to hit the ground running to help you pursue your claim for benefits.
A few examples of how a lawyer can be of assistance are:
- Issuing proper notice to your employer and its insurance carrier to speed up the process of obtaining benefits
- Ensuring you obtain all necessary medical treatment as prescribed by your physician
- Replacing all costs associated with your injury as allowed by law, including mileage costs incurred traveling to and from treatment
- Obtaining the proper amount of benefits to replace your lost wages
- Obtaining the proof your company's insurance carrier will require before awarding benefits
- Negotiating settlements, including lump-sum payments or structured settlements, when doing so is in your best interests
Contact A Denver
Workers' Comp Attorney Today
The Eley Law Firm is ready to step in and help you seek proper compensation for your work-related injury. To schedule a free initial consultation, give us a call or complete the online form.
Our services are offered on a contingency fee or percentage fee basis — you will owe no attorney fees unless we recover monetary benefits on your behalf.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your workers' comp case.