When people injured on the job come to our law firm or call us, they are concerned about getting medical treatment, paying their bills, and getting back on the job. People depend on workers' compensation, but sometimes they need a lawyer's help to get the benefits they are entitled to.
As Denver workers' compensations lawyers at the Eley Law Firm, we focus solely on workers' compensation for people who have been injured on the job in Colorado. For more than 25 years, our practice has helped hundreds of workers throughout Colorado with their workman's comp cases. We will protect your rights.
If you have suffered a work-related injury, please call or e-mail us with your questions. Tell the Eley Law Firm about your on-the-job accident. If you are not getting the benefits you need and deserve, we want to help.
Our services are focused on protecting your rights
The Eley Law Firm is ready to hit the ground running to protect your workers' compensation rights. A few examples of how a lawyer can be of assistance are:
- Getting claims admitted by insurance carriers so that the injured worker will receive benefits in a timely manner
- Helping injured workers receive wage loss benefits in the correct amount
- Assisting in getting you the medical treatment recommended by your doctor
- Helping you get fair reimbursement for your mileage to and from your treating physicians and therapists
- Making sure you receive a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment and that you receive benefits to compensate you for your losses
- Seeking compensation for disfigurement or scarring caused by your injury
We can offer services on a contingent or percentage fee.
Contact a Denver Workers' Compensation Attorney Today
If you were injured on the job, call the Eley Law Firm today for a free case evaluation from a Denver workers' compensation attorney. You may also e-mail us using the form on the Contact page, and a representative from the office will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your workers' comp case.