The Eley Law Firm is one of Denver's premiere workers' compensation firms which serves individuals who suffer on-the-job injuries. We understand our clients' concerns, including being able to obtain the treatment they need, paying medical costs and ultimately getting back to work.
Colorado's workers' comp system is complex, especially for those who are unfamiliar with the rules and regulations associated with obtaining benefits. We realize you and your family rely upon workers' compensation to help you through difficult times, which is why we work hard to maximize our clients' awards as quickly as possible.
The Eley Law Firm focuses exclusively on helping injured workers navigate Colorado's workers' compensation system. Attorney Clifford Eley has more than 30 years of experience and has helped hundreds of injured workers, like yourself, obtain the compensation to which they are entitled. Our firm will work tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you get the care you or your loved one needs. We've never represented an insurance company. We are dedicated to the rights of injured workers.
We offer free initial consultations so you may learn about our services and how we can help. Please contact our Denver workplace injury law office online today, or call 720-644-8759 (local) or 866-371-3322 (toll free).
We look forward to serving you.
Our services are focused on protecting your rights
The Eley Law Firm is ready to hit the ground running to protect your workers' compensation rights. A few examples of how a lawyer can be of assistance are:
- Issuing proper notice to your employer and its insurance carrier to speed up the process of obtaining benefits
- Obtaining the proper amount of benefits to replace your lost wages
- Ensuring you obtain all necessary medical treatment as prescribed by your physician
- Replacing all costs associated with your injury as allowed by law, including mileage costs incurred traveling to and from treatment
- Obtaining the proof your company's insurance carrier will require before awarding benefits
- Negotiating settlements, including lump-sum payments or structured settlements, when doing so is in your best interests
Our services are offered on a contingency fee or percentage fee basis — you will owe no attorney fees unless we recover an monetary benefits on your behalf.
Contact a Denver Workers' Comp Attorney Today
The Eley Law Firm is ready to step in and help you secure compensation for your work-related injury. Please contact a Denver workers' compensation attorney online today to schedule a free initial consultation. You may also call our office directly at 720-644-8759 (local) or 866-371-3322 (toll free).
We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your workers' comp case.