At the Eley Law Firm, we focus our practice exclusively on helping people who suffer on-the-job injuries navigate Colorado’s complex workers’ compensation system. We understand our clients’ concerns, including being able to obtain the treatment they need, paying medical costs and ultimately getting back to work.
Attorney Clifford Eley has more than 30 years of experience and has helped hundreds of injured workers, like yourself, obtain the compensation to which they are entitled. Our firm will work tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you get the care you or your loved one needs. We are dedicated to the rights of injured workers and have never represented an insurance company.
Our Services Are Focused on Protecting Your Rights
We realize you and your family rely upon workers’ compensation to help you through difficult times. That’s why we are ready to hit the ground running to help you pursue your claim for benefits. A few examples of how a lawyer can be of assistance are:
- Issuing proper notice to your employer and its insurance carrier to speed up the process of obtaining benefits
- Obtaining the proper amount of benefits to replace your lost wages
- Ensuring you obtain all necessary medical treatment as prescribed by your physician
- Obtaining the proof your company’s insurance carrier will require before awarding benefits
- Replacing all costs associated with your injury as allowed by law, including mileage costs incurred traveling to and from treatment
- Negotiating settlements, including lump-sum payments or structured settlements, when doing so is in your best interests
Contact A Denver
Workers’ Comp Attorney Today
The Eley Law Firm is ready to step in and help you seek proper compensation for your work-related injury. To schedule a free initial consultation, give us a call or complete the online form. We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your workers’ comp case.
Our services are offered on a contingency fee or percentage fee basis — you will owe no attorney fees unless we recover any monetary benefits on your behalf.